Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #49


Hi everyone! Tara here with my card created from the BIC #49 inspiration picture! I was immediately drawn to the bright colors, stripes and polka dots and created sweet little banner to show them all off!



Anni here! I really love umbrellas and the orangy red from the inspiration photo! And that is what I used for my card! The sentiment is from the set All about YOU!



Hello, Emily here sharing a card for BIC #49.  For the pattern on the umbrella, i used Spotted set.  The sentiment is from Alphabet Soup.  Can't wait to see your creations!


Hi, it's Christine. Can you guess where I got that Flower from? Yes, I used the balloon from Lighter than air as a flower. The sentiment is from Veggin Out and the rest of the flower from Petal Pushers.

Kasia here. It's funny that Christine used the hot air balloon in her card, because for some reason when I looked at this photo that's exactly what it made me think of!! Don't ask me why though, because I have NO idea!! Lighter Than Air, and Speak Easy for the sentiment.



Lisa here and oh how I just love the fun and funky colors in this week's inspiration photo!  I took my inspiration from the colors of the umbrellas and the umbrellas themselves.  I used the Bot Time and Bitty Borders on my card...






No comments:

Post a Comment