Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Re BE Inspired Challenge # 52 - Week 3


We will select ONE winner to not only win TWO stamp sets, but that person will also get to Guest Design for a future BE Inspired Challenge! 

Hello, Emily here sharing a card inspired by this challenge.  I used a tiny flower stamp in the set Awesome Blossom; sentiment is from BEE Sweet.  I used several shade of green to create the ombre effect.  Few tiny pearls added for a polish look.


I am still loving this challenge photo, it is so gorgeous!  Anywho, Lisa here with my second take on it and this time I've opted for a water colored look.  I have used the Spotted and Life is Short Stamp Sets to create today's  whimsy card.


Tara here and I, too, went for a watercolor effect! I just love all the softness of the inspiration photo and hope that shows with the starry background and soft shades of yellow and green!


Anni here with my second card for the inspiration. Today I used the sets Monster Madness and Small Talk.


Hey there, it's Christine with my take on this inspiration photo. I used Bubbling Over to create the simple little card.




No comments:

Post a Comment