Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 55 - Week 4


Chrissie here and I'm still swooning over the colors in this inspiration image! I created my card, inspired by the stripes in the cloth and the colors using Crossing Lines, Buggin Out and Speak Easy!



N@ Ali here with my take on the inspiration, using Flower Show and BEE Sweet for the sentiment.




Hi, Tanja here.  Maybe with an inspiration for you? A card-idea for someone special? Who knows? Let's look at it with a wink ;-) I used Enchanted, Gabfest, Lemon Squeezy and Get MOO-vin for this card. Have a nice day!


Hi Dana here!! Today i'm sharing a sweet card and i think you can see were i got my inspiration!!! I used Tooty Fruity and Spotted!


Hi there, it's Sabine. I was inspired by the colors and the striped paper straw. I used one of my favorite sets  Gotta Bug?

Hi there!  It's Tracy here with my card inspired by the photo.  I used the Flower Show set for the circles and Wish BIG for the sentiment.





1 comment:

  1. Talk about cutting it close! LOL!! 10 minutes left! :) Great challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete