Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 56 - Week 3


We have our awesome Guest Designer, Jennifer, back again with us for this challenge! She used the 
True Colors set to create this beauty!



Hello! Anna's here and I want to share with you my card I was inspired by this image. I still love the color scheme and I used it. Flower from Flower Show set is made on vellum with white embossing powder and colored with watercolors. And sentiment is from True colors set (I stamped it without last word 'in').


Hello!  Lisa here with another take on this gorgeous photo inspiration!  I've used the Black Beard's Loot, Land Ho Stamp Sets to create this fun pirate card, perfect for any little boy!  I just loved the colors in the photo and the boat of course!


Hi, it's Christine with a new take on this inspiration picture. I used Monster Mash and Monster Madness for my card. 


Anni here! For my second card for the inspiration I went with the boat theme!






No comments:

Post a Comment