Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #59 - Week 3


The winner of this challenge will receive two (in-stock) stamp sets of their choice!!!

Hello on the third week of our 59th inspiration! Anna is here and I was inspired by picture with colorful blocks. So many ideas, right? I used Spotted for making a background and Tickle Me Happy for sentiments.



Hey there peeps!! Jeni here!I had a super fun time with the challenge this week!! I thought those fun colors were perfect for some sequins...don't you think!? I used the Winter Butterflies snowflake set stamped in White Stazon on the window...this card made my heart SO happy!!! My Merry Christmas is from the Making Holidays Bright set.



Anni here! For today's card I used the colors of the picture in the upper left corner! The flowers and leafes are from the set Pick One!


Hello!  Lisa here with one more take on this challenge to get your inspiration flowing!  I was super inspired by the different colored blacks and made a cute little Christmas card based on it!  I've used some older sets such as: Jolly Holiday and Tag a longs.  Then a not so old All Wrapped Up Stamp Set...



No comments:

Post a Comment